Arrbarm

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God..I dnt knw of this is allowed here bt I need help am ### year old ### week pregnant woman in ### ...I have no where to stay or what to eat if anyone can help come through with donations for new borns because I have nothing for the unborn baby and am to give birth anytime ...thank yoy
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name, asking for your help for ###. She is a ###-year-old, ###-week pregnant woman in ### who has nowhere to stay or anything to eat. We ask that you provide for her and her unborn baby. Please provide donations for the new born so that ### can have the necessary items for the baby. We thank you for your grace and mercy and ask that you provide for her in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with delivery and financial support for hospital bills.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 says, "He rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven". A Prayer Based on Psalm 78:24: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithful provision and for watching over us in every...
Replies
12
Views
82
Am trying but hard am failing needing money, I know where God wants me to be but I cannot get there I don’t have money, I don’t want to get loans or borrow money from people due to too many experiences, I would rather the money come discretely or winning I know people will think of winning as a...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom