Provision For My Children

  • Thread starter Thread starter lcrawford
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lcrawford

Guest
Please pray for my children and their provision financially. My oldest son is working very hard and long hours while his wife is in school to be a teacher but he doesn't make enough to pay all the bills. I can't make up the difference in what he needs. Please pray for him and his family. My other son just lost his job this week and needs another job that will allow him to go to school and he needs a car and provision for school. He tends to get very stressed and highly irritated and becomes very unkind to all around him. Pray for him and that he will not be unkind to his little girl—he tends to be very harsh in his tone with her and grabs her firmly and is somewhat mean and hateful. My dtr also needs a lot of prayer. She received news that she has abnormal cells and needs to be rechecked in a few months as they can develop into cancer. She needs to have provision to care for herself and her little toddler. Pray for all my children and for breakthroughs and miracles...we need them around here. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless this mother with comfort, patience, love, and trust to Your faithful love. Please also bless his oldest son with wisdom in managing his family's finance. Please bless the second son with comfort, peace, love, and strength in facing any trouble and emotional temptation. Please bless him with a new job immediately, Lord. Also, please bless her daughter with perfect health including joy, peace, comfort, and trust to Your faithful love full in her heart and mind. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly father send your blessing upon them and guide in your path and fulfill their all the needs! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my younger daughter to make good choices and to learn and value money. Please let her learn to refrain from wanting to spend so much money as it’s causing my financial hardship and I have a hard time saying no. Please pray for me to become stronger and for her to learn and value...
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear god bless that dotted my first child it's a girl in dotted that one in her name are ### change her last name to they in she lives at ### and yes dotted her because smoking cigarettes plan and yes dotted my hole children at ### got too of them another girl named ### and yes done have 2...
Replies
11
Views
190
Lord I pray my children get used to his father and his relatives and provide circumstances he can take care of them the best because I cannot anymore. Please provide them the best relationship.
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom