Proverbs Chapter 27

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 27

27:1 Don't boast yourself of tomorrow; For you don't know what a day may bring forth.

27:2 Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips.

27:3 A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; But a fool's vexation is heavier than both of them.

27:4 Wrath is cruel, and anger is overwhelming; But who is able to stand before jealousy?

27:5 Better is open rebuke Than love that is hidden.

27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; But the kisses of an enemy are profuse.

27:7 The full soul loathes a honeycomb; But to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.

27:8 As a bird that wanders from her nest, So is a man who wanders from his place.

27:9 Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; So does the sweetness of a man's companion [that comes] of hearty counsel.

27:10 Your own companion, and your father's companion, do not forsake; And don't go to your brother's house in the day of your calamity: Better is a neighbor who is near than a brother far off.

27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, That I may answer him who reproaches me.

27:12 A prudent man sees the evil, [and] hides himself; [but] the simple pass on, [and] suffer for it.

27:13 Take his garment that is surety for a stranger; And hold him in pledge [who is surety] for a foreign woman.

27:14 He who blesses his fellow man with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, It will be counted a curse to him.

27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day And a contentious woman are alike:

27:16 He who would restrain her restrains the wind; And his right hand encounters oil.

27:17 Iron sharpens iron; So a man sharpens the countenance of his fellow man.

27:18 Whoever keeps the fig-tree will eat its fruit; And he who regards his master will be honored.

27:19 As in water face [answers] to face, So the heart of man to man.

27:20 Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied; And the eyes of man are never satisfied.

27:21 The refining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold; And a man is [tried] by his praise.

27:22 Though you should bray a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with bruised grain, Yet his foolishness will not depart from him.

27:23 Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, [And] look well to your herds:

27:24 For riches are not forever: And does the crown endure to all generations?

27:25 The hay is carried, and the tender grass shows itself, And the herbs of the mountains are gathered in.

27:26 The lambs are for your clothing, And the goats are the price of the field;

27:27 And [there will be] goats' milk enough for your food, for the food of your household, And maintenance for your maidens.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say that Jesus has been so faithful to me. He has given all that I need and now my health is getting better. The doctor told me to drink a lot of water and clean up my system. Every night before I go to prayer before God I drink half a gallon of water and after my prayer i drink the rest. God is cleansing all over and I feel His holy presence all over the place. Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus. He is our best friend and provider.  He will never ever leave you nor forsake. You must trust in Him at all times. Heaven and eath will pass away but His word will never pass away. Like this verse in Proverbs says...Do not boast yourself of tomorrow. For you do not know what a day may bring forth. 27.1  Let us give thanks to God every single morning for letting us see another day and in which we should rejoice. Dear Jesus. Allow me not to boast about any day that comes alone. Instead I will give you thanks and praise your holy name for giving me another day to live.  This I pray in Your name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Forgiveness is something that we most hesitate to give. Specially when someone has talk bad things about us or did not return money that they borrowed. Jesus makes it clear for us. He said. If you forgive those who sin against you. Your heavenly Father will forgive you. What a wonderful promise to those who obey His word and start forgiving those who have hurt us the most. Specially the husbands that run away to another woman and left us all alone. Please Jesus, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. Save their souls please and bring them back to church. Prov. 27.2 Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth. Dear God please make me a channel of your blessings. That other man and women would praise your holy name when they see Jesus in me. And my mouth shall be used to glorify God at all times and in all place I am in. Blessed be your holy name. Amen

We are seated in the realm of power and mercy when we have the Holy Ghost in our hearts. God placed us all in the role of being witnesses unto the ends of the world. So, we must fulfill Gods purpose for our lives. Behold I come... He said. I will give my reward to those who are faithful and true. None of us came to this world to suffer and to be distressed by the tribulations this world brings on to us. We were created to be happy, peaceful, enjoying life while serving our dear Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Prov. 27.10 Your own companion, and your fathers companion do not forsake. Dear God, you are my Father, I do not want to forsake your law because it is my delight. Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to be our companion while we are pilgrims on this earth. Bless us we pray. Take away all pain and sorrow from our hearts and souls. We pray all these things in Jesus name. Amen

What I have learned for my life: Because the Bible was not always center stage in my heart.

Because of that the God of the Bible, the Lord Jesus Christ, wasn't sitting on the throne of my heart.

Thank you Lord for removing the blinders - opening my eyes and ears to hear you and your will for my life.. Amen

Nurturing or relationship with God can be as important and challenging to our minds. We must find the oportunities that God has to offer. Discover Gods new ways to deal with our abilities and our talents. You can do intercesory prayers at your apartment or condominium. Prayer in the office when time allows to reach heaven and to touch the lives of people around you. Centering prayer on Jesus and to fill the presence of God in our family relationship and friends, coworkers so they too will feel Gods presence in their lives. Evening and midnight prayers are very important. Jesus prayed all the time that means day and night. The disciples were surprised to see the strenght Jesus had to be in prayer all night long. Drops of blood came from his forehead. Blessed Jesus, Blessed Lord, teach us to pray they asked. Jesus taught them how to reach heaven. Let another man praise you, not your own mouth. Proverbs 27, 2 Dear God, may our lives be a shining light to those who are looking for Jesus. May Jesus be glorified by the way we live and say things. In Your precious name. Amen

On Thanksgiving Day we are very very thankful to You lord Jesus for giving us life, peace, hapiness and provided all our needs. We thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You are so wonderful to all of us. You blessed us in our church and newcomers have come and many remained. We just bless your holy name and praise you for what you are doing right now. Proverbs 27.11 My son, be wise and make my heart glad. This is or heavenly Father speaking to all of us. Be wise. The begining of wisdom is in the fear of God. If you follow His advise you will be so grateful at the end.

Similar Requests

• Article
A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding. She had suffered a great deal from many doctors, and over the years she had spent everything she had to pay them, but she had gotten no better. In fact, she had gotten worse. She had heard about Jesus, so she came up...
Replies
Views
Lord God ! You are ! You were and you will be! Mark 10: 27 . Jesus told his disciples that with men this impossible but with God it is possible! Lord God ..I want acknowledge you and believe that today makes the last day of that spirit in my life and my family in Jesus's name! God take charge of...
Replies
Views
Please put my son on your prayer list. His name is Gabriel and he is having his surgery this coming week. He's had around 15 of them in his life. He is 27 yrs old now. Also his grandmother just passed away and he is traveling to the services after his release from the hospital. Please pray for...
Replies
Views
I am Olivia reaching out across the states to request prayer for my son. He has suffered a massive stroke to the brain at age 27. He is a single father of 2 little girls whom are in kindergarten that he has custody of. I am asking for his brain swelling to start to go down, his recovery to be...
Replies
Views
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial miracle,so that we can pay off our mortgage and be successful homeowners . We pray that we can be able to get a Lawyer,for son in prison for 27 yrs. fRom the age of 23 .We've been supportive all this time.We pray for a second chance,he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom