Proverbs Chapter 2

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 2

2:1 My son, if you will receive my words, And lay up my commandments with you;

2:2 So as to incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding;

2:3 Yes, if you cry after discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding;

2:4 If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures:

2:5 Then you will understand the fear of Yahweh, And find knowledge of God.

2:6 For Yahweh gives wisdom; Out of his mouth [comes] knowledge and understanding:

2:7 He lays up sound wisdom for the upright; [He is] a shield to those who walk in integrity;

2:8 That he may guard the paths of justice, And preserve the way of his saints.

2:9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice, And equity, [yes,] every good path.

2:10 For wisdom will enter into your heart, And knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

2:11 Discretion will watch over you; Understanding will keep you:

2:12 To deliver you from the way of evil, From the men who speak perverse things;

2:13 Who forsake the paths of uprightness, To walk in the ways of darkness;

2:14 Who rejoice to do evil, And delight in the perverseness of evil;

2:15 Who are crooked in their ways, And wayward in their paths:

2:16 To deliver you from the strange woman, Even from the foreigner who flatters with her words;

2:17 Who forsakes the best friend of her youth, And forgets the covenant of her God:

2:18 For her house inclines to death, And her paths to the spirits of the dead;

2:19 None who go to her return again, Neither do they attain to the paths of life:

2:20 That you may walk in the way of good men, And keep the paths of the righteous.

2:21 For the upright will stay in the land, And the perfect will be left in it.

2:22 But the wicked will be cut off from the land, And betrayers will be rooted out of it.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
But the wicked will be cut off from the land. Prov. 2.22  Lord Jesus we pray for all the wicked that live around and abroad. Just like Abraham prayed and asked for mercy on Sodom and Gommorrah we pray for those wicked people who roam the streets and are far away from You. Please save them all and bring them to church and get saved and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. Cast out all demons of unbelief, hardened hearts will be made soft and accept Jesus as their personal saviour and Lord. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen

Wives submit yourself to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. Eph 5.22 I am so glad to report that a lot of wives are doing just that and following Gods word in their own homes. Feminism is the devils work to separate, make miserable the couples that hear the devils voice, and it is unchristian. God wants us all to be happy in our marriages and with our children. He does not like divorce and women stepping on top of her husband and telling him what to do. Jesus is our best example of submission. He said. Thy will be done. The cross to bear was harder than anything but He submitted to the Fathers will. Prov. 2.21 For the upright will stay in the land. Dear God, please allow us to be humble and upright. Following your example and giving thanks at all times.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Blessed be our lord and God from everlasting to everlasting. Because He has saved me and He is with me all the time. Even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. He is with me. I will always trust Him and bless His holy name. Those who forget Him will find themselves in a lot of trouble. I love chapter 2 because it teaches us how to live a life that pleases God. Everything I found in this chapter is very positive and separates evil from good. Thanks be to God.

Let the love of the brethrem continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers for by this some have entertained angels. Hebrews 13.1  Our church is up on showing hospitality to all who come and worship with us and we always request prayers for them all to get saved and to be filled with the Holy Ghost. Please let us all show our love and concern for new comers to our churches. They need our suport and love because they are in trouble and in need of a Jesus in their hearts.  Prov. 2.11  Discretion will watch over you.  Let us all show mercy compasion and love to those who need it today.

No one knows what tomorrow holds but we know who holds tomorrow. Never say this I will do and make a lot of money and you do not know what the future holds. You could have a heart attack and die right there. Who will get all your hard work money and posesions?  Let us start growing in the Lord Jesus and giving as much as we can to the preaching of the gospel to the whole world. For the upright will stay in the land. Prov. 2.21  Gods promises are given to us all  Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the land.  God want us to be happy and fruitful in we serve Him and obey His word. Let us do the right thing and do what God want us to do.

Do not fear for I am with you. Do not anxiously look about you for I am your God. I will strengten you surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with my rightou right hand. Isa. 41.10 Dear ones, believe this is true in your life and believe what God is saying to your heart. A lot of people live their lives full of worry, distrust of others, full anxiety and fear. This tactics come from the devil and he want us all unhappy and full of fear in our lives. Trust God, believe His word and in faith cast out demons that torment you and everyone else. For wisdom will enter into your heart. And knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Proverbs 2.10 This is the holy presence of God in your life. Allow Jesus to reing inside your home. Pray, read the Bible and fast for lost souls. God will be so pleased with the service you give to the church as an usher, Sunday school teacher or playing the piano. God sees your heart and He will reward you greatly.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Jonah thanked God by trusting him for success. Proverbs 3:5-6 teaches, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take” (NLT). In Jonah 1, we see Jonah running from God. In Jonah 2, we see Jonah...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and kindness. Please I request your favor in my relationship with Abby. As mentioned in the Luke 11:9 Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom