Prosagelos

Humble Prayer Partner
Very recently indoor/outdoor type loud bars opened up in the neighborhood or my residence very close to my residence. I'm being very often observed exiting and entering by loud drunken people sitting out at tables less than a block from my home on the opposite side of the street. Please pray that these people will cause us no harm or trouble and that I will be successful in moving to better, safer home. I'm looking for home in a better, peaceful neighborhood. Thank you.
 
I pray that God will protect you and people won't cause any harm to you and you will find another house in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
113
My son is at his dad's and is surrounded by drunkenness. His father is arrogant and is rather enjoying the attention of his drunkenness wife to the peril of my son. I need conscious prayer for protection v
Replies
11
Views
158
Lord help me through my anxiety because of a resident in my building who is malicious and abusive. Pray that the Lord will work in het heart to leave me alone.
Replies
11
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom