Protection

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Protection over me my family ### his kids ### and ### now a wall of Holy fire hedge of thorns protection blood of Jesus over us today and our relationships finances wealth health now. ### apologizes to me for calling me giving me attitude and ### they both are ashamed for upsetting me and all the evil they have done lately towards me and anyone else who has been attacking me keep pouring in Holy spirit conviction until they don't attack me anymore no one attacks me with jealousy and until they apologize for their behavior not in God's will especially if ### lied about traffic now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God protect me from demonic attacks now and always,I accept my deliverance and my healing now,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
213
Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
131
Dear friends. Please pray for me as I’ve been going through a prolonged season of discouragement and uncertainty. I’ve been struggling with unemployment, financial instability, loneliness, and feelings of being forgotten. Lately, I’ve also been finding it difficult to pray and at times feel as...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom