Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I am in need of prayers for protection please. I had to take a restraining order out on my ###. We have been separated ### yrs. now and he recently came to my house and told me he should have shot me when he had the chance then proceeded to tell me to take a restraining order out. So the next day I did. Court will be coming up next week on this so just pray for me. Thank you everyone. God Bless!

Father, I also want to pray for my ###. He needs you Father and only you can help him, in Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Father we come together and ask for this woman's protection from any kind of violence toward her and we pray for her husband's anger and rage. We ask that you calm that deadly storm within him. Bring protection and peace to all concerned here Lord. May your holy spirit touch their hearts and bring them both to a place of amicable communication. Father we ask that they are able to sort out their differences in a spirit of consideration and respect for each other, regardless of their past history together. Both belong to you for you created them in your image. In Jesus name we pray these things, amen.

Let us learn to forgive one another, and keep no record of wrongs. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness to us and for the way in which you watch over us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
190
My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
11
Views
168
I am asking in for prayers in Jesus name for protection. I would like to take a walk today to run errands and I am asking the Lord protect me. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
11
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom