Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
I am asking in for prayers in Jesus name for protection. I would like to take a walk today to run errands and I am asking the Lord protect me. Prayers for everyone also.