Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I need continued prayers for protection please. Father I come to you through your son Jesus asking for your protection over my home, my dogs, my truck, and myself. Father, I only have a gut feeling of who it is but YOU Father KNOW who was messing around my driveway in the middle of the night. This person didn't harm anything but left his "mark" to let me know he was here. So Father, please not only protect me but also work on this person's heart. Father I just want him to leave me alone. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
10
Views
272
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
11
Views
394
Thank you for praying for my family. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and granted me a beautiful day with my older daughter yesterday. I pray that we will continue to have more meaningful times and fellowship together. I pray for complete restoration, Jesus I lift up my family situation in...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom