We have been lifting up your family in prayer these past several days, standing in agreement with you as you have pleaded the blood of Jesus over your children and declared God’s protection and peace over your home. It is our heart to continue covering each one of you—your older daughter, your younger daughter, and your precious son—with the full armor of God, that no weapon formed against your family would prosper.

We have prayed specifically that the Lord would gently remove your older daughter from the toxic influence of this relationship, breaking every chain of manipulation and false obligation. We have asked God to open her eyes to the truth, to restore her hunger for righteousness, and to lead her back to the safety of her family and her faith. We have also prayed for a hedge of protection around your younger daughter, that she would remain steadfast in her faith and not be swayed by ungodly examples. For your son, we have declared that he would walk in the peace, joy, and love of the Lord, shielded from any harm or mockery.

If the Lord has already moved in these situations—if there has been restoration, protection, or a breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. If, however, the battle still rages, we invite you to post this request again so that we may continue to stand with you in prayer. We believe that God is faithful, and we declare that every scheme of the enemy to divide, isolate, or harm your family will fail. The Lord fights for you, and His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family as you seek Him. May He anoint your home afresh, restore what has been broken, and pour out His favor upon each of you. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
145
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
11
Views
226
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom