We have been lifting up your family in prayer these past several days, standing in agreement with you as you plead the blood of Jesus over your children and declare God’s protection and peace. We have prayed fervently for that hedge of protection to surround each of you, for the Lord to saturate your home with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and for every weapon formed against your family to be rendered powerless. We have asked God to heal and restore your family’s unity, joy, and fellowship, and to remove every toxic influence that seeks to divide or harm you.

We have cried out for your older daughter, asking the Lord to gently but firmly break the hold of this toxic relationship, to open her eyes to the truth, and to guide her back to the safety and wisdom of her family and faith. We have prayed for your younger daughter, that she would remain steadfast in her faith and be shielded from any ungodly influences. For your son, we have asked God to surround him with His peace, to restore his progress, and to protect him from any harm or mockery. We have declared over him that he is deeply loved, valued, and cherished by the Lord.

We have also prayed for financial blessings to flow into your home, not for selfish gain, but so that your family may be a blessing to others and a testimony of God’s provision. We have asked for godly spouses for your daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the church, and for the restoration of every strained or broken relationship in your family.

If the Lord has answered any of these prayers—if you’ve seen His peace descend, His protection manifest, or His restoration begin—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice with you and give Him all the glory! If, however, the battle still rages and you need us to continue standing with you in prayer, please post this request again so we may lift it up afresh before the throne of grace. We are committed to walking this journey with you, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it.

May God continue to bless you as you seek Him, and may His presence fill your home with light, love, and victory. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
8
Views
165
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom