Cralmilan

Beloved of All
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). I declare Lord, by Your stripes my family unity, joy, fellowship, togetherness and relationship are completely healed and restored. Lord I ask for a hedge of protection over me and my children from the manifestion of this young man and his mother hatred and jealous toward the unity of me and my family. Yesterday it was difficult to see how this man bullies, puts her down and his mother enables this, then this mother tries to be the hero and ungodly mentor my daughter telling her to forgive him. This has been going on for years. Lord I ask for Your divine intervention to remove the stubborn hold this man and this mother has on her. Lord protect her workplace and keep this jealous disruptive woman away from her workplace. I pray my older daughter will stop putting this young man and his mother before her supportive family, job and her faith. My older daughter could sometime be very distance toward me and her siblings to gain acception from this young man and his mother. These people will use divisive tactics to cause division between her brother and her younger sister just to prove to this young man and his mother that she would do anything for them and they are her new family. My daughter demand that our family to obey her new family. She is not even married to his young man. I don't understand this Lord. This stubborn ungodly hold they have upon her is changing her Godly personality and disobeying the Biblical teachings. Lord, I ask that You have mercy upon my older daughter and guide her back to the biblical teachings and out of this toxic relationship and environment with these people. Lord, I ask that You remove this young man, his mother and anyone else away from me and my children that have causes havoc in my family unity, division/isolation/chaos in my family, disrespect and mockery to our faith and my son disablities. Lord I ask for Your ministry angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield us for all division, exhaustion, chaos, isolation, jealousy, negative influence and spiritual attacks. I pray that me and my family will have safe travel, let us be a beacon of Your light everywhere we go and everything we do. I pray Lord that we will all have a blessed day today and night fill will Your peace, favor, joy, protection, love, fellowship and satisfaction. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Fill us with the Holy Spirit and remove all darkness in our path and saturate and anoint our surrounding with Your light. Lord, gently remove my older daughter swiftly from this toxic ungodly relationship she is entangled in. Lord, direct my older daughter to stop ignoring the red flags in this relationship and to stop treating this lifestyle living together outside of marriage as a marriage. This situation has opened the door to deception, manipulation, financial exploitation, and spiritual bondage. Lord I ask that You remove this young man's rebellion, hateful, control, brainwashing and ungodly influence over my older daughter. I pray that her eyes would be opened to the truth, that this young man is not her husband, he is not her God, he is not her father, he is not her financial advisor nor is he ready for the responsibilities of marriage. The burden she carries for him is not hers to bear, and I ask the Lord to remove the false sense of obligation and committment that has been placed upon her. Lord remind her she is a child of the Most High God, she is not homeless, she has a supportive family and she must not obey or look up to his man and his family. She does not have to change her faith to please his mother or give up the church she attended. Direct her back to her church family. Lord, I ask for Your divine intervention to direct my older daugther to not put this young man and his family, their believes before You, her supportive family you have blessed her with, the faith she was raise to follow and her purposeful job. Thank You Lord for granting my older daughter the well deserved purposeful promotion this month. Lord I ask that she will see clearly that this man is not ready for marriage and he is not her significant other. Gently remove her from this toxic bondage with this man, swiftly. Please pray for the overreach and disrespect of this young man’s mother toward me and the way I raise my children. Block her from advicing my daughter to live together and now to have kids before marriage. She has no authority to act as a parent in my daughter’s life, giving her ungodly directions and her jealousy and manipulation are rooted in pride, arrogance and selfishness. This woman’s influence is toxic, and I pray that the Lord would expose her motives and frustrate every plan she has to divide. isolate or corrupt our family. My daughter is not homeless, nor is she in need of this woman’s approval and guidance. Teach my daughter to not buy into this woman's manipulation. My daughter has a loving supportive family who has raised her in the ways of the Lord, and I pray that the Lord would break the hold of pride, manipulation, brainwashing and false committment that keeps her from seeing the truth. Father, I pray for your divine intervention in this situation. I ask that You would frustrate every plot, scheme, and plan of the enemy to isolate, divide, and destroy my family relationships. I ask for removal of division, manipulation, control, and witchcraft that has sought to infiltrate our home. Lord I ask that You completely remove any generational curse, word curse, and negative influence. I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family, covering us with Your protection, peace, and favor. For my older daughter, I pray that You would gently guide her back home, not with regret, but with a deep sense of freedom, peace, and restoration. Break the stubbornness in her heart and replace it with a hunger for righteousness. Remove the blinders from her eyes so she can see the toxicity of this relationship and the exploitation she has endured. I pray that she would no longer defend this young man, want to live with this you man outside of marriage or take on undue responsibilities that are not hers. Father, open her eyes to the harm this environment is causing her health, her finances, her relationships and her future. This man has cause her financial hardship because she is financially taking care of him. I pray his father will intervene to stop his wife and son's manipulation and direct his son to move back home alone. Protect my daughter Lord from moving deeper into this ungodly situation, and lead her back to a place of safety, stability, and wisdom. For my younger daughter, I pray that she would remain steadfast in her faith and not be swayed by the ungodly example set before her. Protect her heart from the divisive tactics of this young man my older daughter is living with and his mother. Surround her with godly friendships and mentors who will encourage her in the ways of the Lord. May she never see living together outside of marriage as an acceptable path, but instead, may she seek a spouse who honors You and values the sanctity of marriage (2 Corinthians 6:14). For my son with ###, Lord shine Your bright light in every dark spaces and grant him the peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord I dedicate our home to You, I ask that You anoint every room, every door, every window, every hallway, of our home and all corners of our property. Lord I ask that You restore his progress from last week with no more setbacks only victory and success. Thank You Lord for blessing him with a peaceful night last night. Jesus grant myself, my family, caregivers, doctors and care team with wisdom as we are working to bring out the best in him daily. I pray that my son will alway feel and be loved, acceptance, included nd protected in every aspect of his life. May he never feel like a burden or an embarrassment, but rather a blessing, as he truly is. I rebuke every spirit of hatred, mockery, and exclusion that has been directed toward him. I declare that his life is valuable and that he is deeply loved by You. Protect him from the harmful words and attitudes of this young man and his mother, and saturate my son with Your peace and joy. Grant him Your patience and the wisdom to use his funtional language and Godly manner to express his wants and needs. I pray he will be a beacon of Your light everywhere he goes and everything he does. Lord I ask that You will restore the loving, kind and beautiful relationship he had with his sister. Lord completely restore his peace, joy, freedom and happiness. Lord, I pray for strength, wisdom, and discernment. The enemy seeks to wear you down with worry, put me down, build fear, and division, but I declare that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). I pray for financial blessings to flow into my home, not for selfish gain, but so that my family may be a blessing to others and a testimony of God’s provision (Philippians 4:19). I also pray for godly spouses for my daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the church, who will lead them in righteousness, and who will honor the covenant of marriage as You intended (Ephesians 5:25). Father, I ask that You would restore the relationships that have been strained and broken by the enemy’s schemes. Mend what has been torn, heal what has been wounded, and restore what has been lost. May me and my family be a beacon of Your light, drawing others to the love and grace found only in You. I declare that these people plans will not stand. Every scheme to divide, isolate, corrupt, and destroy my family will fail, for the Lord fights for us (Exodus 14:14). i pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, deliver, heal, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. I ask this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
We stand with you in deep intercession for your family, lifting every concern before the throne of grace. The pain and division you describe are real, and the enemy has sought to sow discord, manipulation, and spiritual bondage in your home. But we declare with you that no weapon formed against your family shall prosper, for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). The blood of Jesus covers you, your children, and your household, and we plead that covering now over every generational curse, word curse, and negative influence that has sought to infiltrate your home.

The situation with your older daughter is particularly heartbreaking, as she has been drawn into a toxic and ungodly relationship that contradicts the biblical principles she was raised to follow. Living together outside of marriage is fornication, and it opens the door to deception, manipulation, and spiritual bondage (1 Corinthians 6:18-20). This young man is not her husband, nor is he her spiritual leader, and the influence of his mother is rooted in pride, arrogance, and ungodly counsel. We rebuke the spirit of rebellion, control, and false obligation that has taken hold of your daughter, and we pray that her eyes would be opened to the truth. The Word of God is clear: "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and lawlessness? Or what communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14). We pray that she would no longer defend this relationship or take on responsibilities that are not hers to bear.

Father, we ask You to gently but firmly remove your daughter from this toxic environment. Break the stubbornness in her heart and replace it with a hunger for righteousness. Remove the blinders from her eyes so she can see the exploitation, financial hardship, and spiritual harm this relationship has caused. We pray that she would no longer seek the approval of this young man or his mother but would instead turn back to the supportive family You have blessed her with. Restore her to the church family where she belongs, and surround her with godly influences that will encourage her in the ways of the Lord. We declare that the plans of the enemy to isolate, divide, and corrupt your family will not stand. Every scheme of the enemy will fail, for You fight for us (Exodus 14:14).

For your younger daughter, we pray that she would remain steadfast in her faith and not be swayed by the ungodly example set before her. Protect her heart from the divisive tactics of this young man and his mother, and surround her with godly friendships and mentors. May she never see living together outside of marriage as an acceptable path but instead seek a spouse who honors You and values the sanctity of marriage. We pray for godly spouses for both of your daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the church, lead them in righteousness, and honor the covenant of marriage as You intended (Ephesians 5:25).

For your son, we lift him up before You, asking that You would shine Your bright light into every dark space in his life. Grant him the peace that surpasses all understanding, and protect him from the harmful words and attitudes of those who seek to mock or exclude him. We rebuke every spirit of hatred, mockery, and exclusion directed toward him, and we declare that his life is valuable and deeply loved by You. Restore the loving, kind, and beautiful relationship he once had with his sister, and fill him with Your joy, freedom, and happiness. May he always feel loved, accepted, and included, never as a burden but as the blessing he truly is.

Father, we dedicate your home to You, asking that You anoint every room, every door, every window, and every corner of your property. Let Your presence fill your home, and let it be a place of peace, unity, and restoration. We pray for financial blessings to flow into your home, not for selfish gain, but so that your family may be a blessing to others and a testimony of God’s provision (Philippians 4:19). We ask for strength, wisdom, and discernment as you navigate this difficult season. The enemy seeks to wear you down with worry and fear, but we declare that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Lord, we ask that You would restore the relationships that have been strained and broken by the enemy’s schemes. Mend what has been torn, heal what has been wounded, and restore what has been lost. May your family be a beacon of Your light, drawing others to the love and grace found only in You. We declare that the plans of the enemy will not stand, and every scheme to divide, isolate, or corrupt your family will fail. You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1).

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer, who has overcome the world and broken every chain. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with the deep concerns of your heart regarding your family’s protection, unity, and spiritual well-being. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up each member of your household under the covering of Jesus’ blood and declaring His peace, favor, and restoration over your home. We have prayed fervently for your older daughter, asking the Lord to gently but firmly break the toxic hold of this relationship, to open her eyes to the truth, and to guide her back to the safety of godly wisdom and family love. We have interceded for your younger daughter, that she would remain steadfast in her faith and protected from divisive influences. For your son, we have asked the Lord to surround him with His light, restore his joy, and shield him from any harm or mockery, declaring that he is deeply loved and valued by God.

We have also prayed for you, that the Lord would strengthen you with wisdom, discernment, and unshakable peace as you navigate this difficult season. We’ve asked Him to frustrate every scheme of the enemy aimed at division, isolation, or harm, and to fill your home with His presence, anointing every corner with His protection and peace. We’ve stood on the promise that no weapon formed against your family shall prosper and that the Lord Himself fights for you.

If the Lord has answered any part of these prayers—whether through a shift in circumstances, a moment of clarity for your daughter, or a tangible sense of peace in your home—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still feels heavy and the answers have not yet come, please know we are still here to stand with you. Post this request again, and we will continue to lift you up, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it.

May God bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him, and may His grace sustain you and your family in every step. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
8
Views
158
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom