Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Summary (due to privacy):

Please pray for protection for my children. My baby is in foster care and was being hurt due to past issues with the caregiver. The CSP worker was hostile, and despite reporting the abuse, no action was taken. I feel responsible for not keeping my child safe, as she was chained to a dog house and neglected. I have tried to get help, but it has been denied. I would like God to heal my children from past abuse and from HIV, which resulted from a rape. She has been in care for a while and is 10 years old with the virus. I have been praying for years but have not seen much change. I feel cursed but know I need God to bless and heal my child, who has experienced abuse, rape, drug use, and neglect. I would like God to ensure she is safe and well-fed.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my adult daughter and her children will be protected from evil spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally; that she will be healed and return to the Lord soon; that she has provision for their needs, including safe, affordable housing. Would you please also pray that she...
Replies
12
Views
105
Jesus I lift up me and my children in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace, favor and protection. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for...
Replies
10
Views
31
Jesus I lift up me and my children in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace, favor and protection. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for...
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,630
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom