Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know the pain I have been carrying at work. You know the things that have been said about me, the way I have been portrayed, and how deeply it hurts to feel that my bosses think I am someone who cannot get things done. You also know the people who...
Replies
9
Views
156
I am in a place of deep pain, facing intense discrimination and racism simply because of where I was born. I have lost faith in humanity, since just because of my race I have been misjudged and treated unjustly. Please pray for God's protection and justice over my life.
Replies
12
Views
266
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am writing to ask for your urgent prayers regarding a deeply distressing and unjust situation my family is facing with a neighbor. We have been subjected to intense verbal abuse, harassment, and boundary violations. Recently, law enforcement had to...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom