Greg_Prays

Prayer Warrior
I pray for protection from a corporate staffer who is actively working to discredit me and reduce my job effectiveness because my wallet was stolen by a taxi driver.
I am under investigation even though I followed his guidance. He's spread false stories and didn't provide me with correct information.
I raised a formal complaint to the highest corporate authority, but he still stands to damage my career more than he already has.
My management and local security authorities stand by me.
Please pray for God's intervention as my career stands in the balance.
 
Thank you so very much for your prayers. I need intervention from Almighty God. I submitted the initial paperwork from the investigation. It took ten months to get to this point. It may take up to another twelve months. I want to get the approved incorrect information I was given to the investigating authorities. I have all the documentation. Corporate management, and the investigators just need to see it. Management people think his action of censoring me and flagging my file is extreme. I cannot get another job because of his flag on my file. I pray to God about this every day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, My coworker has made bad comments about me. Please protect and avenge me. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
77
🙏 Father, Restrain Evil, We Pray FOR ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-2, SALVATION in Jesus' Name, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙌 Father -- Thank You You are Sovereign, "having made from one man all the nations of the earth, determining BOTH their APPOINTED TIMES and EXACT BOUNDARIES of their habitation, Acts...
Replies
8
Views
173
Prayers Against Evil sister In-Law and mother in law Father, I thank you for your love and mercy over my life and my family, may your name be praised, in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you for your protection over our lives and for providing all our needs according to your riches in glory...
Replies
5
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom