Protection During The Whole Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. I thank Jesus for giving me a new day and new life. I am going for duty. I need God's protection during this whole day. Pray for my wife ### and kids ### and ### protection. Pray for my financial blessing. I have some debts. Please pray for God's miracle.
 
Dear Lord, I stand in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Fulfill their every need, and bring peace and blessings upon them. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
228
I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...
Replies
12
Views
239
Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom