Every morning, evening, and throughout the day make it a habit to take a minute to simply say, God Thank You!
God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You that Your love for me is unfailing, constant, unending, and everlasting. God, Thank You that You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician, and my provider. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to my all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, protect me from every spiritual attack, temptation, deception, fear, and scheme of the enemy. Strengthen my faith and help me stand firmly in Your Word. Give me wisdom, discernment, courage, and spiritual strength. Cover my life, family...
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ
Please pray for me as I feel that everything seems to go wrong in my life at the moment and I am worried as to what is going on? It seems like some negative forces are behind this and I am under spiritual attack. Please pray for my well-being and Only our Lord Jesus...
Please pray for me. I have been struggling for many years with what I believe may be spiritual attacks, including a spiritual husband. I have also struggled with friendships all my life. Whenever I try to make friends, people seem interested at first, but within a few days they stop talking to...