Protection against siblings rivalry

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Requesting for the new anointing water and sticker as soon as possible.
 

Attachments

  • 6DCC8F0D-DC35-4384-B447-588520D5240A.png
    6DCC8F0D-DC35-4384-B447-588520D5240A.png
    139 KB · Views: 0
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ### and ### for protection against violent people and landgrabbers
Replies
9
Views
29
I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
138
I ask for protection against retaliation or just a simple prayer for a gay lgbtq folk. It’s hard when Mexican and dealing with societal roles . I pray for forgiveness and love towards those who have affected me because I don’t want to think Negatively towards them 🤍
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom