I prayed for this
Prophet ### pray for healing of my hearing impairment. My right ear is completely lost and the left one is ###% lost. I got an allergy ###yrs ago which left my ears bad. My name is ### from ###.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that if it is Your will that I meet that little prophet whose voice shall be heard around the world. That little one who will sound the alarm, and blow the trumpet, and announce the soon coming of...
Replies
7
Views
185
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal drug/medication allergy and adrenal gland insufficiency . Thank you very much , ###
Replies
12
Views
59
my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,228
Messages
16,808,369
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom