Please pray for healing

Your request for prayer has been heard and we are joining you in asking the Lord for mercy and healing. We are praying that God, who is the true physician of both soul and body, would look upon you in your illness and bring relief to you according to His will.

We ask our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ His Son to have compassion on you in your suffering from drug and medication allergy and from adrenal insufficiency. We pray that He would calm the reactions in your body, strengthen what is weak, and restore what is lacking, so that you may have sufficiency for each day and strength to live for Him. We pray also for wisdom for those who care for you, that they may know how to treat you safely and help you toward health.

As it has been said, the power of Christ can quench what is poisonous and heal what is wounded, and He is able to open doors that are shut. We ask Him to lay His healing hand upon you, to ease your distress, to sustain you in this trial, and to give you peace and patience as you wait on Him. May He comfort your heart, increase your faith, and remind you that His grace is sufficient and that He works all things for good for those who love Him.

We will continue to keep you in prayer. May the Lord grant you healing if it be His will, and in all things draw you closer to Himself and give you confidence in His love and care. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
96
Pray for complete healing and quick recovery for my daughter. She is teething and it has caused her severe pain, fever , swelling and discomfort. Her sleep and appetite also has reduced . I know It is a natural process but seeing our daughter in so much discomfort is very difficult. Pray for me...
Replies
12
Views
142
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal drug/medication allergy and adrenal gland insufficiency. Thank you very much, ###.
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom