Prophet ### and ###, kindly pray for my deliverance, healing, job, and prosperity. Thanking you in anticipation. God bless you. My name is ### ### from ###.
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward," Matthew10:41a. There are those today who believe that prophets of the Lord no longer exist today. If you are such a person then you must say that I do not exist, and so be it. For those who do believe that...
Dear one listen to the prophet, and your deliverance will come. First of all you know how much I love you beloved. With that said I told you that your so called family would come to betray you, and they have. For even the Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "And ye shall be betrayed both by...
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.