Prophecy And Interpretation Of Tongues

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that I may be able to prophesy and interpret tongues in your perfect timing and will in Jesus mighty name Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord interpret the dream for me and manifestation. Dream of going to crusade but I did not reach the place. Dream of seeing vacant houses, Dream of a man who wants to sleep with me in my bedroom; I defeated him then he disappeared. Dreaming of carrying unripe mangoes to sell. Dream of seeing...
Replies
8
Views
156
Please God give me the interpretation of the 3 dreams I had in the last 3 nights, what do they mean and what shall I do about it, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
339
  • Article Article
```markdown To: Those who have ears to hear ²⁸And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. ²⁹Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all...
Replies
0
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom