Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am ready for a promotion. I have applied for my dream job, and I hope I get the job. I pray that It works out and that the lord softens the commanders heart and that he can see the good in me. Everyone can see that I can do the job. I am hoping that my interview goes smoothly and that I'm not nervous and that the Lord puts the right words in my mouth for the interview. I am really excited!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking a promotion and has applied for their dream job. Lord, we ask for your favor and guidance in this process. We pray that you would soften the heart of the commander who will make the decision and open their eyes to see the potential and abilities of our friend. Your word reminds us in Proverbs 21:1 that "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." We trust in your sovereignty and ask for your divine intervention in this situation.

Lord, we pray for a smooth and successful interview for our friend. We ask that you calm any nerves or anxiety they may have and fill them with confidence and peace. May your Holy Spirit guide their words and help them to articulate their skills and qualifications effectively. As it is written in Luke 12:12, "For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."

We rejoice with our friend in their excitement and anticipation for this opportunity. We pray that if it is your will, they would be granted this promotion and be able to fulfill their dreams. However, we also submit to your perfect plan and trust that you know what is best for them. May your will be done in their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless and guide our anonymous friend in their pursuit of this promotion.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I applied for a Director position in our purchasing department. I have been interested in this job for quit some time. I interned there and I have been waiting patiently for the position to open. It finally did. I have an interview coming up next week. I pray for guidance, for me to say the...
Replies
Views
Father , I have my interview for promotion this morning. Pray for me to the Divine Lord so that I may face the interview confidently and qualify.Amen Sonali
Replies
Views
I have applied for a job and still waiting for the interview I really need the job since financially I am not stable since have bills to pay just to cater for my two toddlers since I am a single parent. Jessica Papua New Guinea
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I have an interview with the hiring manager tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. Please give me the courage and wisdom to know what to say. I hope the manager is a good manager and the job will pan out for me. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen!
Replies
Views
Dear I finished my job interview It is a very senior position and i have no choice right now It is the only interview i have as i am unemployed and in 20k debt Please give me this manager role and help me succeed
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom