Prodigals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Lord, I ask you bring home prodigals for the birth of Christ. This is your day you gave us your son to teach and show us all the way. Your way, to love, to live and teach your book. I come to you this day to send us the prodigals all around home so they may find your great gift. Amen
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get the sense my future spouse is a prodigal. But I have been Christian for many years so if God wants me to be someone who is new in the faith or just coming to know Jesus I pray for grace cos a prodigal would need a lot of grace. God help me.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for my return to The LORD. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for healing for my backsliding and body. Please pray for my deliverance from my enemies and God help in my trials. Please pray for God protection and provision for all of my...
Replies
11
Views
226
Please pray for my daughter aged ### years who feels her parents don't love her and she calls me her mother a dog, mad, satan. She has no control on her words and her thoughts. Always stays rude and interested to watch screens and doesn't study well. We all are praying for her but still she is...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom