Prey For My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Please keep praying for My son ###, pray for a real encounter with Jesus, pray for deliverance from drugs and alcohol, pray for his wife ###, for healing and restoration of their marriage. Pray for My daughter ### for healing and that she will be able to forgive her brother. Pray that tonight ### will go to church with his wife and He will live the church's change man. In Jesus name
 
In Jesus' Name I pray that the Holy Spirit will move and draw ### to Christ. I pray for healing of mind, body & soul of this family. In the Name of Jesus I command satan to leave ### right now. At the Name of Jesus the enemy has to flee so I speak the Name of Jesus into his life right now. Lord, please give the mother remembrance of your word whenever there is a time of need. I praise you because you're the God who specializes in the impossible. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
 
Child of God,

This prayer is for you and your family...

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests. Bless, Save, Heal, and Deliver each and every member of my family (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Give us the desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to obey the Word of God.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
My Lord, you know the pain and the torment of every heart, have mercy on those who seek you without knowing it and long for you without realizing. Stretch out your hand and invite them to your dinner. Show them how close you are to them and how easily they can find you if they open their hearts. Fill them with your peace and love. Comfort their troubled souls and heal their hidden wounds. Show them how to love you, so that they can find the strength to love themselves and their neighbors. Don't let any of them be lost, but go looking for them like the good shepherd and bring them home. Carry them in your arms, comfort them and make them feel your blessings every day. Bring them from darkness to light, from the cold endless searches to the warm certainty of hope-giving faith. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
God may you help this family to get through of their problem with their son..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get a job on a job which I was attended interview on Friday and been selected for job.
Replies
9
Views
281
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
298
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom