prey for ### and ### to ...

I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ghosted me and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank alcohol. Too much alcohol. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home. Need prayers of physical healing and recovery. I don’t drink alcohol. I miss...
Replies
12
Views
271
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am now unable to do this because I am attacked by ghosts and human spirits. kindly also pray that I will get a good job soon...
Replies
10
Views
108
Praying for the Holy Ghost to protect me and my family in the name of Jesus from all hurt harm and danger seen and unseen. God knows and those who have a spirit of discernment knows how Satan keeps attacking my body and his trickery/deception; god I need you amen.
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom