President Trump is Doing More To End Religious Persecution in The U.S. and World Than Any other Human Being on Earth

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father I pray the one human being who is doing more to end religious persecution is vindicated before The U.S. Senate so he may go on doing God’s will by promoting freedom of speech and freedom of religion both in The United States and the Countries around The World in Jesus’ Name

Father I pray the human being, President Trump, who is doing more to end religious persecution (because of his position of authority). I ask he is vindicated before The U.S. Senate so he may go on doing God’s will by promoting freedom of speech, freedom of religion and reversing the tide of abortion both in The United States and the Countries around The World in Jesus’ Name

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father I pray the one human being who is doing more to end religious persecution is vindicated before The U.S. Senate today so he may go on doing God’s will by promoting freedom of speech and freedom of religion both in The United States and the Countries around The World in Jesus’ Name ...
Replies
Views
Father we pray Donald Trump (the one human being who is doing more to end religious persecution than anyone else in a place of earthly power) is vindicated before The U.S. Senate so he may go on doing God’s will by promoting freedom of speech and freedom of religion both in The United States and...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom