Pregnancy

  • Thread starter Thread starter makamae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makamae

Guest
My boyfriend and I have been happily together for 4 yrs. but we are asking for prayers, please pray that I am able to get pregnant. We are ready to have our first child.. I pray in Jesus name for a healthy baby and that we will have the greatest gift ever. We're living happily together, we just want a blessing to come through. Thank you so much for your prayers. It does mean a lot.

- ###
 
After you're married, I would gladly pray that the two of you have a child together.
 
Why don't you start first by pursuing a committed and righteous relationship, then move on to having a baby. God likes order in our lives.
 
Lord bless with a child to love and a family to unite. Amen.
 
Lord I pray that you lead this young couple into marriage. Then, if it is your will, bless them to be fruitful and multiply.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and feeling a little anxious. I’d really appreciate your prayers for the healthy growth and development of the baby growing inside me, and for a safe, healthy pregnancy. Please also pray that God fills my heart with peace and strength. Thank you so much for your...
Replies
13
Views
206
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
221
I’ve had ### miscarriages and I found out last week that I’m pregnant. My levels are low right now and I need prayer that my hcg levels will rise accordingly to have a healthy baby.
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom