animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. I pray that the baby will not have any birth defects. I pray for good news at the ultrasound on Friday. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, ### need you, ### thank you, ### trust you, ### love you. In Jesus Christ Name ### pray Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We got the news that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back ### for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when we go back.
Replies
13
Views
172
I just got the news yesterday that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back in ### days for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when...
Replies
9
Views
137
I pray for a successful 100% panorama prenatal blood test, ultrasound, and any other tests. Lord, I pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Lord, bless my baby to be born fully developed, no disability, no defects, and no deformation. Allow my baby to have all fingers and toes, fully working...
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom