Pregnancy

Manthog

Disciple of Prayer
I'm nine months pregnant. I want a normal delivery and a good, smart baby. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and feeling a little anxious. I’d really appreciate your prayers for the healthy growth and development of the baby growing inside me, and for a safe, healthy pregnancy. Please also pray that God fills my heart with peace and strength. Thank you so much for your...
Replies
13
Views
196
I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
163
I’m asking for prayers for the hemorrhage too vanish and baby be healthy this is our fourth pregnancy and we’ve been having complications and just really need all the prayers and faith we can get
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom