Praying 🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly father my ### need u she have a drink problem lord help her I'm asking this in your precious name Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
161
My daughter is drinking again she drinking a lot more now she is drinking liquor CPS give me temporary custody of my grandaughter yesterday because my daughter is unfit to care for her I went to her house yesterday and she look so out of it I been calling her today no answer and she lives 1...
Replies
15
Views
297
JMC everyone 🙏 After receiving Jesus, many problems in my life have been solved, and for that I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. But there is still one financial problem—I am trying my best to pay off my debt, but I have not been able to do it yet. However, I have complete faith in...
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom