Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
7
Views
106
Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
8
Views
126
Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom