Praying

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i pray for your Divine Intervention in a legal matters so that funding is released and i can pay my rent and bills. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
13
Views
172
GOD i come to you in prayer asking for your Divine Intervention in my legal matter. I'm waiting in funding which I need to pay rent, bills, and but good to eat as I have one at the moment. I lay this request at your feet and the cross. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
159
GOD i come to you in prayer asking for your Divine Intervention in my legal matter. I'm waiting in funding which I need to pay rent, bills, and get food to eat as I have none at the moment. I lay this request at your feet and the cross. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom