Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
104
Scripture says we have not, because we ask not. So today I pray for a suitable life partner. Someone who Loves God & obeys his word, will love me, my kids and who will be on assignment to lead , protect and provide. And that I in turn can submit to, love & nurture and ultimately have a...
Replies
10
Views
113
Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom