Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
119
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
158
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom