Praying

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for my sister as she waits for her college allotment. The chances of her getting a seat seem very small right now, but we trust in Jesus and know that nothing is impossible with Him. Please pray that God opens the right doors, grants her a seat according to His...
Replies
11
Views
94
please pray for me to get a call and job offer soon...I've send so many applications and I pray I get a job soon, I pray the person reviewing my resume is in a good happy place and they are blessed and they see my name and feel something that's says give her a chance
Replies
11
Views
174
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom