God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for waking me up. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life and in my children’s life. I have a lump on my right breast that has been here for a month, I go to the doctor Thursday and have the doctor check on it. I pray it’s just a cyst or something else and it can be easily removed with antibiotics. I pray will be healed in Yeshua, Yahweh, Jesus, Messiah, Elohim, Abba holy name. I pray I am healthy. God, I pray I am healthy and it is just a cyst. I pray for you God to restore me to new. I pray for my children always. I pray for my God and Savior, they can do all things possible. I pray they will heal me. I pray for those on here, I pray God hears your prayers and answers them according to his will. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Our Hearts...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
205
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom