God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for Jesus, the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for Jesus in my children’s life and in my brothers and in my sisters life. Father Abba, You know the prayers I pray. You know who I seek. You know why I seek them. I ask where do we go when we leave this world? What is far beyond us? How will we watch over those we love and care about you have blessed us with? I pray for ###, he is my brother. Something happened in my home and I asked my brother to talk with and spend some time with my son and daughter. My brother is so picky; in fact I let my brother a heart I made years ago, and now he thinks he owns it, and he don’t, I told him I will be coming to get it, he just don’t know when; ### don’t won’t to spend time with my son, because he acts like his daddy, and his daddy is mean, he does what he wants. He use to be abusive, an alcoholic,( I say use to because he quit drinking about ### months ago); he use to blame me, ###, and ### for the wrong things in his life, and we didn’t do it to him, so, and my brother don’t like my husband, I don’t like my husband, but, I have children with him, and a job, but, I still can’t support me and my ### children without him. And so, I pray for ### to be a good role model in ###’s life, so, ### can know what love is, and I pray my husband, ###, stay far from us. And so much suffering ### has caused us because we are who we are, and ### is a bully, and I pray those ### loves the most, all the hurt he has caused with me, ###, ###, ###, and ### will go to them. I pray for ###, ###, ###, and ###. I pray for myself, just as I did the work for myself and my God and son, and my other children, and my brothers and sisters. I can do this, and I can do this good, better than I was yesterday, withstand the wiles of the devil, because I have my full body armor of God on, and my faith is strong, I speak the truth, I live from day to day, I sleep in heavenly peace at night with those I love and care for. Father Abba God, and Jesus, I pray I can make me and my children, my brothers and my sisters in a world where no one can be there, other than my father Abba God and Jesus, me and them, in a better place with all good and kind things in our life and yet we are able to withstand against all things. I rebuke my husbands evil ways in my home and I rebuke his evil ways in my life and in my children’s, brothers and sisters home and life. I pray I can be the mother I am for my children, and my brothers and my sisters. I pray for my boss, I don’t know why he don’t like me, but, I pray he will like me, and even come to love me and see the father in me, and the hard work I have done, and all the good deeds I have done. ### has called me, I didn’t answer, and he text me and I told him I don’t won’t to talk about it. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend. May the Lord guide and bless you and your family abundantly, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God I am ### from Cameroon please help me pray for the life of my kid brother due to the fact that he is being bad treated at his job side it's making him not wanting to continue working there and drinking alcohol and indebted please 🙏 man of God we are tired and don't know...
Replies
13
Views
142
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
208
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom