God, Thank you for this evening. Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my children’s lives. Thank you! I pray you will keep me and my children and those I love safe from all. I pray for ###. I pray for ###. I pray for my customers. I pray for those on this website. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
### I stand in agreement and I'm praying along with you. May the Lord bless you and your love ones.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
213
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Teach me to pray according to Your will and strengthen me when I feel weak. Guide my thoughts, words, decisions, career, relationships, and purpose. Help me to remain faithful in prayer, even when I do not understand my circumstances...
Replies
15
Views
187
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom