Anonymous

Beloved of All
God get me out this nightmare and give me new life. One I wake happy and go to bed happy. One that is peaceful and filled with love and joy. One surrounded by people who listen, love, and care. One with people that are mature. But most of all, God, I just want this done. I keep praying for help, praying or hoping it will change. It doesn’t. I am over it and the last few months I almost feel like dying when I dare to think this is my life. Give me hope, restore my faith. Help. Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For all the faithful praying folks... I am thinking of each of you and continuing to pray for the needs, your protection, family and loved ones. Unable to be on the site but a few minutes.
Replies
14
Views
163
I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
124
I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom