Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a tender heart. You know the love I have lost and the emptiness I now feel. Thank You for the love I shared with my husband—a love that will always be part of me. Lord, in Your perfect time, I pray that You prepare someone who will love me with kindness...
Replies
8
Views
204
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a tender heart. You know the love I have lost and the emptiness I now feel. Thank You for the love I shared with my husband—a love that will always be part of me. Lord, in Your perfect time, I pray that You prepare someone who will love me with kindness...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom