animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you change me to be a better person. I pray that you heal me mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I pray for happiness within myself. I also pray that you heal ### mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I pray that you strengthen my relationship with ### and bring us closer together. I pray that you keep ### and our children safe from all harm. I pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy. I pray that the baby will have no birth defects.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
198
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
118
On the name of Jesus I (###) pray for my beloved wife ### who is pregnant. Today she completed 3 months to her pregnancy. She was vomiting & got some early issues during pregnancy but on the name of Jesus she took medicine for 40 days to keep safe to her pregnancy. Dear God Jesus I am a Hindu...
Replies
12
Views
529
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom