Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humbly ask God for His mercy and grace. I'm struggling financial now, I have no job cause I stop working, God please help me. I know of your love and kindness, I need your answers. Hear my call oh Lord. I entrust all my burdens unto You. You know all of my needs, I love you Lord..Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
114
For all the faithful praying folks... I am thinking of each of you and continuing to pray for the needs, your protection, family and loved ones. Unable to be on the site but a few minutes.
Replies
14
Views
163
Prayers for my soon to be ex ### who continues to let the devil win and take over her spirit. Lord, please remove the hatred and sadness from her heart which makes her this cruel person. Only God can change someone, not me nor anyone else. I pray she gets the therapy she truly needs to heal and...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom