I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us wear our mask, social distance, and regularly wash our hands. God protect and cover us. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless all of us to know You and make You known. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
159
I get a dream that I can see well out of my right I can see color.the sky on everything. Please pray god restore my sight. ###
Replies
10
Views
187
I’m ### weeks and go tomorrow for my blood test which will tell me my baby’s gender. I will love them no matter the gender, but I’m having a lot of anxiety because I’ve wanted a girl so badly and it’s all I can think about and I’m just so scared of it being a boy and having to start all over in...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom