Praying

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God, I pray for a stronger Relationship with ###. I pray that you strengthen my feelings for him and that I pray that you train my brain to be more loving towards him. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I have a doctor's appointment to day see that everything goes good..I allways get a lot of anxiety before I go..the doctor sent a pill to take before I go to the sppointment Lord please see that I will be good not full of anxiety thank you Lord and the rest of the day will be good and...
Replies
10
Views
230
Please pray for the LORD to heal me of my mental torment my brain is on fire I haven’t had peace since June of 2025 I am desperate I feel that I am going insane my ### and kids are suffering
Replies
7
Views
151
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom