Praying

Yahweh, Thank you for this day. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I'm usually, in a good mood most of the time, but, this a.m. I feel as if mine enemy is attacking me so mine enemy shall suffer too, if ye put me in a bad mood, ye might as well, stay and suffer with me, or ye too will be held against yer will until ye give up what's not yers and give me what's mine and what I have worked hard to give the good Lord, because if I can't have Jesus in my life, then I'm not a very nice person. A while back, I had left my cigarettes in my van at ###, and someone stole them out of my van, I pray whoever stole them out of my van will suffer and know why they are suffering, and will keep suffering until they return what they stole from me, because, they stole from me, and stealing is wrong and I believe verily much in God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit (Ghost), Yahweh, and I believe even me being bad, my prayers will be answered, and even though, cigarettes are bad for me, they are even worse for the one who stole them from me out of my van, I pray within them they shall suffer too even worse than I, and they feel the suffering, and suffer, and I shall start over with something better in my body, than what I had before they stole. Oh and for the record, I still worked hard and purchased them with the work I did, I have every right to say what happens to mine enemy or my thief, You know right from wrong, and if you need something, ask me, don't take it, they don't know the path I walk, nor can they fulfill my shoes and what I bring forth to the good Lord and the table, and I pray my cigarettes are restored and returned to me, and I can start over in my body and do something better than before and I can be good once again and breathe and be myself and write my thief off, all which comes with my cigarettes and are they are safely returned to me, the thief who stole them, keep suffering because now you have something of mine and I'm going to pray you suffer too until you return it or give it up to Jesus to give to me, so you can be forgiven. I also pray for the other things in my life that has been stolen from me, I am suffering because someone has taken something away from me and I am trying to reach out to Jesus, and is causing all this hate to stir up in me, they too deserve to suffer surely, and I pray they are defeated and I pray I can write them off, and I can make something new and better than before, but in the meantime, they deserve to suffer and be depressed, and just because they know better to take things without asking, they have been taught right from wrong. I pray whomever has stolen my things will suffer also, and I can write the thief off, and my things are forgiven and I can make new and better things for The Lord Thy God and my things are returned to me unused and unharmed so I no longer have to suffer, because I don't like using people or things. I like to make my own things for me and my family and friends and the good Lord, and I pray some is passed to the true followers of The Lord God Jesus Christ, Yahweh, and The Holy Spirit, and I pray people will have respect and courtesy and takes care of it, and respects other people and their property, if not, they shall suffer and be written off. And when my things are returned, I pray I can make up something else new and good and pass some of it around too, so I pray this everyday and every night, and my things shall be returned. I have worked hard for the good Lord, my family, myself, and I believe if I have to suffer and forgive some idiotiotic theif that is careless, irresponsible, and only thinking of themself, because they stole from me, and stole from someone else then surely, they should suffer, worse than the victims have suffered, not just 7 times but 77 times. I pray my sleep will return to me without taking sleeping pills, so whoever took my sleep, I pray their dreams are haunted until my sleep is returned to me. I pray my stepsister, ###, gets everything taken away from her, I've had enough of seeing her destroy peoples lives, and hurt people, the way she did me and my family, and her own blood sister, she wished a woman dead and for her car to blow up, and it happened because she is a wolf in clothing and I pray my stepsister will suffer in herself, and suffer because of the others she has made suffer, so she can't no longer have the power of Jesus in her to do harm, but she receives herself so she can't hurt anyone or herself. And I'm not scared to share my mother with her, and all the pain she caused my mother, she wished my mother, and me dead and my sisters and my brothers, because she is a thief and she is hateful, I always told my mother, I'm gonna stop my stepsister from hurting us and others, and I pray ### is to be stopped today from hurting my family, and me and others, and we can be happy within ourself today, tomorrow, the day after tonight, in our dreams, she had hurt so many people and just as she wanted for me and others to suffer, and I pray her friends are taken away from her, the way she did me and others, because she is a thief and I pray my stepsister, ###, suffers for what she has done, and I pray she is punished, of she has anything, I pray she suffers through me, them, and all others, and I pray all the times she wished my mother dead, me dead, and my family dead, I pray she shall suffer forever, and we all leave her in her and we can go home, and I pray she loses all Power of Jesus within her and with the pad and things she gave me, I pray she loses me and my things from her, and if she harms me, then she harms herself over and over again, me, I pray she will suffer, she too shall suffer from the food she ate from me, that she did not do the labor, it was The Good Lord's innocent blood that was shed, when she wished everyone dead and I pray she is stopped and the way she made others feel because she was moody and depressed, I pray she is stopped, and didn't do nothing in her life but steal from others, I pray she is stopped, I pray she suffers. And if she stole from me, I pray for the worst of everything she had for us for her to suffer with what we give her because that is what she had for us, so, and her giving me things, I pray it is the good I had for her, I'll get through her hate, wishes of us being dead, and the depression and sorrow, she wanted us to have, and with the things we gave her, I pray its what she had for us. I pray all of her hate, and wishes and dead, and depression and sorrow overcomes her within what we have given, because we didn't do it to her and we shouldn't have to suffer because of her. I pray I can get some sleep, because I am tired and sleepy, and I have to wake up at ###. I apologize for being like this, I shouldn't think this way because of thieves and mine enemies. Jesus shouldn't have died because of the devil, and we shouldn't have to suffer because of the devil and thieves. I pray for you, God, I pray you write my life better, than suffering, and hate, and death and sickness, and misery; I pray my life is written better, where I am filled and overflowing with wisdom, knowledge sleep, love, peace, truth, sweet dreams where I'm always happy and laughing and talking good and we with others, I can remember my dreams and see and talk to Jesus, my children, who were never born, and my creations, and sharing and caring, talk to and see and be with my family, my friends, Jesus, my loved ones who have passed away, and always happy laughing, being good, in me to know and to have a personal friendship and relationship with God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit (Ghost), Yahweh, and ABBA, and, and helping others, listening and learning, teaching and doing, and so much more good things. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer is “talking to God.” It is the communication of the human soul with the Lord who created the soul.

Let's Talk To God: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace and mercy. God have mercy upon me. Bless me to be a success in Christ Jesus and fulfill my God given purpose. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word, and may I never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless my relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You. Bless me to love You and trust You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God may You become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure.



God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. And God may I always be aware of Your presence with me, realizing I am never alone, I have nothing to fear. You Got me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will each be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we each stand in need of, everything You want each of us to have, and be richly blessed. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my soon to be ex ### who continues to let the devil win and take over her spirit. Lord, please remove the hatred and sadness from her heart which makes her this cruel person. Only God can change someone, not me nor anyone else. I pray she gets the therapy she truly needs to heal and...
Replies
10
Views
167
Praying for favor and protection At work place with the evaluator she has been bullying me discriminating and micromanaging to a whole school year when things are going well. We already met to discuss observation she said I did great now she wants to meet again tomorrow for no reason and it...
Replies
11
Views
266
My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom