Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana

Humble Servant of All
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I have been having bad dreams lately, as if someone is trying to hurt my family in my dreams, so I pray for protection for my family, myself, and good dreams, please with you, Jesus, my family. God, I pray for ###, he dropped a wrench on his face today and has a cut, I pray for quick healing and proper cleaning and caring for it. God, ### opened the freezer and a can of frozen juice fell on his foot, it is bruised and I also pray for quick healing and prospering caring for. God, I pray for all. God, I pray for ###, she has a sinus headache and sore throat and I pray for her to heal quickly ad prospering caring for. God, I pray for ###, he also has what ### has, I pray for him to heal quickly and proper caring for. God, I (###), went to work with ### today, and I realized how much more I love him. ### is a ###, I know you are truly awesome and good in him, thank you, and he works hard, working to pay our bills, making sure we have food, and we have everything we need, I(###) pray I can show him how much I love him, and I am glad we are together. Even though, I don't know what to say, just being with him is good. God, Thank you for being so good to me through him. God, I love you. God, I pray ### has a good and nice party tonight with the youth group. God, I pray I(###) and ###, praysnwe can teach our children the true meaning of Christmas, and how to take care of their families when they grow up. God, Thank you. God, I love you. God, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen

May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
268
Please pray that god protect me and defeat Satan please ask him to heal my family and give me peace and freedom please pray that I get rest please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
188
Heavenly Father, You are the God of restoration and new seasons. Today, I specifically ask Your Holy Spirit to touch ###'s mind and heart regarding any hidden guilt. Lord, whisper to his heart that it is okay to be happy again. Remind him that loving someone new does not diminish the love he...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom