Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray for you, Jesus, all of our enemies, my family, my children, my friends, those I don't know, myself. God, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, laughter, love, maturity, caring, rest, sleep, peace, knowing, seeing, truth, honesty, helping, teaching, learning, remembering, cleanliness, pure, purity, protecting, praying, praising, and so much more. God, I pray to have a lamp for my feet, my children to have lamps for their feet, to see their good dreams with you their with us. God, I pray my mother will just move in with us this weekend and we can go get her stuff next weekend. God, I pray you will let my mother have God, romantic dreams of her and H.L. and the glory be to you, quite often please and she remembers them. God, I love you. God, I pray my brother will decide to marry and have a child, and I can babysit, please. God, I know his dreams growing up, he told me when we were growing up he wants to love his wife and have a child, and I pray he does, and whomever stole his dream I pray it is stolen from them and given back to him. He will be a good husband and a great daddy. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for earlier prayers. She did extremely well for her MCAT. With a mother's heart, may I ask for prayers to be admitted smoothly and easily. She will have to make a declaration about her past treatment for anxiety. May the Lord's favor be upon her so that they look past all that. May she...
Replies
12
Views
178
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for the many blessings you have given to my family. Lord we have been financially unstable now but we lift up to you everything we need. We know that you will always provide. I also lift up to you the health of my daughter ###. I pray that the ultrasound for her...
Replies
12
Views
440
Heavenly Father, You are the God of restoration and new seasons. Today, I specifically ask Your Holy Spirit to touch ###’s mind and heart regarding any hidden guilt. Lord, whisper to his heart that it is okay to be happy again. Remind him that loving someone new does not diminish the love he...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom