Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
When I was in church yesterday, we were talking about Jesus, and that there are people out there that don't know Jesus. In some countries it is forbidden to speak of him and if you know him, bad things can happen. I pray for those that don't know Jesus, and I pray for those that don't want others to know about Jesus. We were talking yesterday, we had someone come in to our church and tell us about the missionaries, and that's when they said there are some who have never heard of Jesus. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
140
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom