Praying to own my home this year, and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Almighty this morning,l need your shower 🚿 of blessing, protection me and my lovely family, healing of blood diseases make us achieve pregnant this particular year in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
191
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
163
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom